Welcome

If you would like to take a peek at what we do beside write patterns, hop on over to
http://peggyscharityblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

So sorry for the delay in posting, due to several problems I will not bore you with I will try to post
the corrections to several patterns...
    1. Row 7 of the Abby and Allen Sweater should read..
Allen Sweater.....Row 7....Skip 2 dc, * 2 dc in each of the next 2 dc,  skip 1, repeat from * until you have 26 sets , skip 2 dc, end with dc in top of last dc or turning chain.
    Hope this helps , and so sorry for not proof reading pattern before posting.
Will post other corrections soon.

1 comment:

  1. DR WILLIAMS HERBAL CURE TO ISCHAEMIC HEART DISEASE.
    I was always praying to have a testimony when ever i saw people sharing their own testimonies which really took me years but today i am the happiest man on earth.My wife suffered ischaemic heart disease for 5 years, after taken different kind of western medication without been cured.All these years my wife have been abnormal but today she is been cured.and you do not know how i feel having my wife back to normal because it was not really easy for me seeing my wife suffering from ischaemic heart disease .I took time to search the internet which i found a lot of people thanking Dr. Williams concerning the same problem and i discussed it with my wife and she agreed will should give a try so we order his product which my wife took for 28 days and she is very much okay now.I will advise you to stop wasting time on all these western medicine because they only work for some times and the problem bounce back again.Contact Dr.at drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product and be the next to give your testimony.

    ReplyDelete